Steven M. La Bret
- Practice Areas: Business Law; Partnership Law; Limited Liability Law; Bankruptcy; Banking Law; Contracts; Corporate Law; Liquor Licensing; Employee Benefits; Family Law; Child Support; Custody; Collections; Real Estate; Taxation; Trust Law; Trusts and Estates; Wills
- Admitted: 1982, Michigan, Louisiana, U.S. Tax Court and U.S. Claims Court; 1985, Florida; 1986, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Law School: Wayne State University, J.D.
- Member: Orange County, Louisiana State (Member, Taxation Section) and American (Member, Committee on Corporate Liquidations, 1982-1983) Bar Associations; State Bar of Michigan (Member, Probate and Trust Section); The Florida Bar.
- Biography: Adjunct Professor, Tulane University, School of Business, 1983, 1984.
- Born: Detroit, Michigan, January 21, 1955